Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hi there! Welcome to Vegan She Wrote!

I have been living a vegan lifestyle for the past nine years, and I cannot imagine my life any other way. Cooking is a central part of my life. I am currently attempting to break my addictions to sugar and gluten. I'm not exactly trying to cut them out completely, but I am trying to drastically reduce the amounts I consume. It's a hard battle, but I'm actually feeling quite inspired by the creative challenges it poses for an avid baker. Almond flour is a pretty nifty thing.

Anyway, so welcome. Here I hope to share recipe's of my own creation, my attempts to veganize old favorites, and my reviews of the recipes I try to re-create from the many, many (many, many, many, many) blogs I am currently obsessed with. I try to make good food. Food that is always vegan, as fresh and local as possible, un-processed, and whole. And full of love - always full of love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment